Buy a Ticket to New Plymouth, Idaho’s Premier Dirt Bike & Country Music Event
2020 Big Nasty camping spots are now open. Reserve your Big Nasty Hillclimb Campground space today! We now have 8 SUPER VIP spots that are right up front and offer the best seats in the house for $250 per spot and of course we will still offer our usual 76 regular VIP spots for $125 each. Click here
to see a map that shows where the new, Super VIP spots are located.
The Big Nasty Hillclimb is the nation’s largest festival-style motorcycle hillclimb. The event, sponsored by the North American Hillclimbers Association, brings in pro-am bikers from all over the country. These racers will be competing for a $20,000 cash prize and for the title of King of the Hill! The hill in question is more than 450 feet tall and has several vertical ledges that can slope up to 62 degrees. Bikers will mount the most exotic bikes on the planet in an attempt to defy gravity and conquer the hill.
Tickets for admission can be purchased at the front entrance gate and are good for the entire weekend. Multi-day, or one-day admission tickets can be purchased at the front entrance gate. One-day adult tickets (ages 13 and up) are $18, and multi-day adult tickets (ages 13 and up)are $30 and are good for the whole weekend. Kids (ages 6-12) cost $5 whether they come for one day or the full 4-day event. Kids (ages 5 and under) are free!
Camp out for New Plymouth, ID’s Big Nasty Hillclimb
The Big Nasty Hillclimb has seven different kinds of camping spots as follows:
- Super VIP - $250 - These 8 mowed spots are the best of the best, right by the pro starting line, and measure 75' long by 25' wide.
- Junior Super VIP - $225 - These 10 mowed spots are also up front near the stage, pits and the trophy hill starting line, and also measure 75' long by 25' wide.
- VIP - $125 - These 76 mowed spots consist of two rows, in the front of the main campground and measure 75' long by 20' wide.
- EARLY RESERVED - $90 - These 90 mowed spots, in front of the pits and the mud bog, measure 75' long by 20' wide.
- EARLY - $50 - These 100 spots are not mowed, numbered or marked, but they let you in a day earlier than the regular spots.
- REGULAR - $25 - There are up to 800 of these spots which are not numbered, marked or mowed, farther back in the camping area.
- MOTORCYCLE - $25 - Motorcycles can tent camp either in the regular camping area, or in a special area up front back behind the Super VIP area.
Learn more about our camping passes by calling Big Nasty Hillclimb at 208-573-4255.