Ready to buy your ticket to this year's Big Nasty Hillclimb? You can purchase tickets in advance through the following retailers:
- Birds of Prey Yamaha/Triumph/Can-Am in New Plymouth, Idaho
- Edge Performance Sports in Ontario, Oregon
- Fruitland Outdoor Power Sports in Fruitland, Idaho
- Any Papa John's Pizza facility in Treasure Valley, Idaho
- Buck's 4x4 in Boise, Idaho
- Double Diamond Saloon in New Plymouth, Idaho
- EZ Mart in New Plymouth, Idaho
- Legends on Main Restaurant in Weiser, Idaho
Prepare for the ultimate adventure by stopping by the location nearest you. Buy advanced tickets for Big Nasty Hillclimb today.
You can always buy admission tickets at the gate on the day of the event.
Friday hillclimb competition consists of big bike trophy classes and semi-pro classes. Saturday features pro qualifying, kids trophy classes, and altered trophy classes. Later in the day our 450 pro finals and wild, side by side X-Climb will run. On Sunday we'll bring out the 700 and Open Pro Finals, along with our King of the Hill Shootout. ATV Mud Bog on Saturday. 2019 will knock your socks off!
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE, WHETHER THEY BUY A CAMPING PASS OR NOT, HAS TO BUY A WEEKEND ADMISSION TICKET, (WRISTBAND). A CAMPING PASS DOES NOT GET YOU INTO THE EVENT, RATHER, IT ALLOWS YOUR CAMPER, MOTORHOME OR TENT TO SPEND 1, 2 OR 3 NIGHTS IN THE CAMPGROUND.
EVERYONE HAS TO BUY A WEEKEND ADMISSION TICKET, (WRISTBAND). A CAMPING PASS DOES NOT GET YOU INTO THE EVENT, RATHER, IT ALLOWS YOUR CAMPER, MOTORHOME, MOTORCYCLE OR TENT TO SPEND 1, 2 OR 3 NIGHTS IN THE CAMPGROUND.