1. Ticket prices are lowest at our ticketing outlets, (listed on our admission page).
2. ONE ticket covers it ALL with out event - The Hillclimb and the Music Festival!
3. Tickets cost slightly more buying online.
4. Tickets cost the most (still reasonable, but more) buying them at the gate, onsite.
5. We NEVER sell out of tickets or regular camping passes because this is an outdoor event on a 1,000 acre ranch.
6. Once we open at 8:00 AM Thursday, our gates never close, you if you show up at 3am, we can sell you a wristband and camping pass and send you in.
7. SEE YOU SOON! WEATHER IS GOING TO BE PERFECT!!!
Click HERE to buy admission tickets (wristbands) online. Kids and 1-day adult tickets are priced lower than buying them at the event.
For the LOWEST prices, buy tickets at one of our ticket outlets including Les Schwab Tires, Papa John's Pizza, or Double Diamond or EZ Mart in New Plymouth, 4 miles from the event.
This is an outdoor event and we NEVER run out of regular camping spots or admission tickets, so don't worry about getting to the event and not being able to get in to watch and/or camp. You will be fine.
You can ALWAYS buy admission tickets at the event gate, (at the slightly higher prices listed below:
Spectators flock from all over the West every fall for the Nasty. We encourage everyone to bring their own chair and their own shade. But we will have shade canopies and chairs available to purchase at the event, along with bug spray, sunscreen, lip balm, firewood and more. Check out our campground store here! Additional on-site amenities include:
The hill at New Plymouth's Big Nasty Hillclimb is more than 450 feet tall and with an average slope of 62 degrees, it is common for most bikes to not make it over, often flipping over trying to do so. You'll get to see some of the most exotic competition bikes in the world attempt to race up these near-vertical faces. Pros show up on customized nitro-fueled or nitrous-powered bikes with lengthened swingarms and steel-studded or chained rear tires. We guarantee there will be thrills and spills on this hill!
You can buy your tickets for admission at the front entrance gate when you arrive at the event venue. Tickets are good for the entire weekend, so you can come and go as you please. Contact Big Nasty Hillclimb with any questions pertaining to the festival.
All campfires MUST be contained in a metal or ceramic container such as a firebox or barbecue. There cannot be any fires of any kind directly on the ground for any reason.
Dogs are welcome at the Big Nasty, but ONLY service dogs can come into the fenced-in spectator area. Other dogs must be leashed at all times. ALL dogs are welcomed as long as our guidelines are followed.